Free Masterclass for Driven & Spirit-filled Catholic Women Who Want to Make a Difference: How to Create Impact & Income through Coaching
May 24, 2023 | 8 PM (Philippine Time)
Learn How to Create Impact and Income as a Life Coach with Your Life Experiences and Background in Catholic Ministry and in partnership with God (even without certification)
In this training, you will learn:
• How your life experiences and background in Catholic ministry can serve as a foundation for life coaching
• How life coaching is an avenue for ministry and accelerates discipleship & growth
• How partnering with the Holy Spirit empowers you and your mentees
• The ripple effects of coaching
• Why you don’t need certification to coach
• How life coaching can serve as an additional income stream
• The framework to help you thrive as a life coach
Hi, I'm Mich Nicolas.
I’m a life coach who desires to help women like you thrive according to what Jesus said in John 10:10, that He came that we might have life to the full! I’m also a wife and homeschooling mom, an editor and writer. My husband and I lead a branch of our Catholic charismatic community, and I’ve been in Catholic ministry for most of my life.
I was about 11 years old when I was first assigned to facilitate a group of girls during a Life in the Spirit seminar, then a few years later, was tasked to lead the kids ministry in our community. I also became part of the music ministry and worship team, youth, performing arts, and media ministries. At 18 or 19 years old, I was entrusted to head a cell group of young women that met every week for prayer and Bible sharing. Looking back, I realize that was the start of me mentoring women, and I continue to do so to this day.
My full-time job for over 20 years was in Catholic publishing and being part of teams that produced music, audio, and video projects, concerts and conferences that were all geared toward evangelization and discipleship.
In 2021, I joined a paid coaching program for Catholic women and experienced the power of coaching. It accelerated my personal growth and I saw how it aligned with what I’d been learning through the years, but with a focus on renewing our minds.
That’s why I’m hosting this masterclass. I want to share with you the possibilities of ministry—yes, bringing people closer to Christ—through coaching where you can actually receive money (yes, get paid without apology or guilt!) in exchange for the value you bring to the table.
I’m guessing you have a big heart and want to give more, but sometimes find yourself frustrated because of limited resources. I want to show you that your life experiences and background in ministry qualify you to coach others in specific areas; I want to encourage you to put a price tag because money is a tool to help you bring more good into people’s lives. And when you model that for others, it gives them permission to do the same. All this, while partnering with the Holy Spirit. That partnership is priceless because He will move you into places you’ve never even imagined! Let’s see what He has in store! ;)
Some of the places I've been featured in:
Podcasts & Speaking Events:
• Christian CEO Podcast with Kelly Baader
• For the Joy Missionary with Jill Simons
• The Thriving Woman with Carmel Austin
• Level Up Lounge for Women with Megan Corder
• Yes, I Can with Dr. Izdihar Jamil and co-authors of Just Say No book
• The Risen Messenger Conference with Danielle Goeppert
• The Joyful Stay-at-Home Mom with Mae Gomez
• Kwentong Biyahe The Podcast with Lance Abellon
• Kingdom Women Entrepreneurs with Fideliz Cruz
• Living Water: Daily Reflections for Today’s Catholic
• Just Say No: 14 Transformational Keys to Set Healthy Boundaries in Business and Relationships curated by Megan Bruiners
• Good Housekeeping Philippines
• HomeLife Magazine USA